We are equipped to undertake major projects.
Our manufacturing site in Moolap, Geelong occupies over 2 acres.
With two abrasive blasting and two large paint sheds, we can handle large volumes effectively.
Two five tonne gantry cranes and a 12 tonne forklift mean we can handle very large steel fabrications. In addition we have a 5 tonne yard crane and two 2.5 tonne forklifts. We are well equipped to unload and load trucks efficiently and move work between blast and paint sheds.
Our larger blast and paint sheds can comfortably accommodate components up to 30m long. Even though we are geared up for large projects, we are small enough and flexible enough to manage specialized components with high tech requirements in small or large quantities.
We take quality seriously. All work is completed as per specification and our quality systems ensure that:
- Abrasive blasting is completed to the correct class rating according to Australian Standards, with specified profile being achieved.
- The specified primer and paint systems are used to ensure optimum performance and durability.
- Paint batch numbers are recorded for traceability.
- Work is only performed in favourable climatic conditions.
- Correct dry film thicknesses are reached.
- Painted steel is carefully loaded to avoid damage in transport.
- Quality reports are available on request to confirm all specifications have been met.
We are accredited to PCCP and we have our own NACE Coating Inspector Level 1 – Certified, on staff.